PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US
This policy covers your personal information on this website only. There are many links on our website to external sites which are beyond our control, so we suggest that you always check the privacy policies of the other sites before using them.
PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US
On rush-solutions.co.uk we offer newsletters and email subscription services to you, if you have registered for any of these, you will have given us some basic personal information including;
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We keep this information so that we can continue to provide the information to you that you have registered for. We will only send the information to you that you have registered for, we will not process and use your personal data for any other purpose.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and provide the information to you that you have registered for. We also use the information for
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• Where we have a legitimate reason and we are not harming any of your rights and interests, we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. We will not do this if you have indicated you don’t want to receive these e mails or if you have not positively opted in to these communications.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
• We may disclose personal data as required by law and to comply with legal process.
Any personal data we hold is held securely. Rush Solutions has a full information security management system in place, and security is at the heart of what we do.
You have the right to ask us for a copy of all your personal information that we hold. To make this ‘subject access request’, please contact us using the details below and let us know you want to request a SAR.
You can withdraw consent or “unsubscribe” from any of these communications at any time – just press on the unsubscribe button and confirm that you no longer require the information. We will make sure that you do not get any further communication and we will remove the information we hold on you from our database. We only hold information on you as long as you still want the information (as outlined in our data retention policy) and we never share it with anyone outside of Rush Solutions.
If there are any mistakes in the information we hold about you, you can update them on your registration profile, or let us know and we can do it for you.
Or write to:
REVIEW AND NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
We will review this document at least annually or earlier if we make changes to our website and the data we collect. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st March 2020.
We hope that everything in this document is clear, however if there is something that you aren’t sure about or need more information, then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods.
Phone: 02380 842082
If you still have queries or want to lodge a complaint about this privacy notice or General Data Protection issues, you can contact the supervisory authority in the UK who are ICO. Click here for a link to the ICO website.